Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Morning Class Today

Guess what... I'm so sleepy for 2day class although i love to learn history of education.. i cant help myself with my sleeping eyes... even Mr. Shahrudin tell me that I'm look so sleepy in the class... hahahaha... maybe my mind is to tired to think.

By the way, today class.... ED571, PHILOSOPHY AND DEVELOPMENT OF EDUCATION IN MALAYSIA.. we learn bout the Barnes Report, Fenn-Wu Report, Razak Report & Rahman Talib Report... what i've learn bout this old time report is, some of this report, we still use in education system such as Malay Language as compulsory in the school. Even all this report is to improve education system at Malaya every 4 or 5 years. The purpose is to update current situation during that time ( British Era Empire, pre-independent and after independent.) Every race fight for their language (Malay, Chinese & Indian) as the early year, the education system is based on British Education System. Thats why this report is important and vital for the every race education system.

Tun Abdul Razak (Razak Report)

No comments:

Post a Comment