Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome

Hi...

Welcome to my blog.. for any learners and educators all around the world.

Im Daryl anak Peter... from Sarawak... and now, Im at UITM Shah Alam taking course "Diploma Pendidikan Lepasan Ijazah"... ED330 for intake July2009. Subject that im gonna teach will be Visual Art Education(Pendidikan Seni Visual). Well, I love art and would love share my knowledge in educating young generation to appreciate and love art subject.

This is my blog entry for 2day.... gonna talk and share more... btw... I need to start my RWB(research work book) on painting and sculpture... my topic is the latest hot topic in The Star newspaper on few weeks ago about LOVE ur parent.. here is the link of from newspaper article http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/7/26/starprobe/4395880&sec=starprobe

No comments:

Post a Comment